Saturday 3 March 2018

Hedgy Berry Treats....

Evening everyone,

Hope you are all ok here in the UK.
We had a fair amount of snow yesterday,but it's started melting now!!
I haven't been out of the house today, which is very unusual for me on a Saturday....I always feel like I am in and out like a yoyo, shopping and visiting....
So I thought I would have a play with this lovely image I bought recently. 
I would like to enter 




I have used.....Di's Digi Hedgy Berry Treats available here
Dies are Tattered Lace Pearl Squares
MFT Blueprints 14
Thanks for stopping by. 
Enjoy the rest fo the weekend. 
Sue x 

9 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Sue, love the cute image and pretty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Sue, such an adorable image and fabulous designs - lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Sue, great colours and I love the design, especially the TL pearl squares xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue

    A really lovely card. Great image and colour combo .. .. along with one of my all time favourite die sets!!

    Hope your snow has gone now. Ours has started to thaw now . .. thank goodness!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue, lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and lovely decorated to. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image and a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah absolutely adorable hun, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete