Saturday 18 May 2013

Magnolia Madness.....

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend?
I am having a  nice quiet day today, everyone is out, and because I sold my car a few weeks ago, I can't go very far myself.  So crafting it is!!
I popped into The Range this morning, and they had new First Edition pads, so I had to buy this one called "New Bloom"  I also picked up a pack of flowers in the wedding section, I have used one on this card.
There are 12 in a pack for a pound, they have pegs attached to the backs of them, but the peg came off easily, I thought they were a real bargain. 
I decided to dust off my Magnolia stamps and have a play, haven't used one for ages!
I have just been having a look around blogland to see which challenges I could enter this into.
and 



I have used:
Magnolia stamp coloured with Pros
Papers First Edtion "New Bloom"
Spellbinder die Floral Ovals 
LOTV sentiment and Postcard Stamp
Magnolia Swirl die
Flower Range
Mesh local craft shop
Pearls from Stash.

Thanks for stopping by today...enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Sue 

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue great colours and I love your papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sue. Love the papers you used... well worth of your little shopping trip. This Tilda you used looks beautiful... love the way you coloured her in. Great use of your other fab elements too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Tilda and pretty papers too, lovely card Sue :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got some nice goodies Sue, gorgeous Tilda card love the image ,beautiful papers and colours

    enjoy your crafting and the rest of the weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun die cuts,layers, colors and image.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Sue, this is gorgeous and the papers are so pretty.....what a good buy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Sue,what a gorgeous card and in my fav colours too.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sue - love the new DP's and adorable Tilda image.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sue. The image looks fab and I love the pretty papers.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Sue - this is just gorgeous - I love this image and those new papers are delicious - with my DT hat on thanks for joining us at creative inspirations and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sue. Love the colours and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Sue. I love the sweet image, beautiful paper and such a pretty flower and what a bargain too!
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous Sue, love those pretty papers and gorgeous flower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo gorgeous, those new papers look fabby, so does your layout and i'm loving that flower too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card. Love the purple. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Sue, I like the Tilda image the colours and the flower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card, very pretty. I love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Beautiful layout and I love your colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. so gorgeous sue.i really love your design and colours and the tilda is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous bp. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week. Good Luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really pretty card, I love your new papers too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card Sue. I love the Tilda image and your gorgeous new papers and flower.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the One Stop Crafts Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete